Hilton Health Club and Spa
The State of the art 25,000 square ft. Health club at Hilton Anaheim has just completed an extensive transformation of their spa treatment room, indoor lap pool, spa and sauna area and Men's and Woman's Locker rooms. For a complete workout, fitness class or relaxing Spa Treatment visit the Health Club at Hilton Anaheim.
View Spa Brochure >>
The Health Club at Hilton Anaheim is an exclusive, full-service facility with state-of-the-art equipment, an indoor swimming pool, group exercise classes and a full menu of spa services. Whether you're looking to energize before a meeting, unwind after a long day or start a brand new fitness regimen, the Health Club at Hilton Anaheim offers the very best in fitness and wellness services.
Daily, multi-day and monthly memberships are available.
The 25,000-square-foot facility includes:
- Hilton Fitness by Precor equipment with Cardio Theater entertainment systems
- Extensive selection of weight training machines and free weights
- Spa technicians offer a full menu of services, including massage, spa facials and nails
- Sparkling indoor pool and hot tub is a tranquil adults-only oasis
- A full calendar of group exercise classes, such as spinning, Rowbics indoor rowing, yoga and muscle conditioning lead by fun and talented instructors
- A full-size basketball court, perfect for a pick-up game
- Men's and women's locker rooms with steam rooms and towel service
- Private personal training available
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 5:30 am -10:00 pm
Sat and Sun 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
(You must be at least 13 years old to enter the Health Club facility)
Health Club Day Pass:
$14 per day
3 day pass $34 each and $5 each day after that.
Non hotel guest $16 per day
Lauren Baker Nelson, Fitness Center Director
Telephone: (714) 740-4431
Fax: (714) 740-4702
E-mail: [email protected]
Get Fit with Turbo Kick
Coming July 1 at 7:30pm, learn more.